What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small volume file containing text information. The site you visit transfers such type of files and the time they will be stored on your hard disk depends on the type of cookie. “Cookies” perform different functions and are used primarily:
- to distinguish you from other users on that particular website
- To gather information related to your preferences in the web
- to make your surfing easier
Why are cookies used?
Cookies are used to collect anonymous user information on that website, and this will help optimize and adapt the content of the website to the user’s preferences.
How long do your cookies stay on your computer?
- Session cookies – this type of cookies last until the browser is closed and is not saved on the hard drive of your computer.
- Permanent cookies – this type of cookies are stored on your hard drive until they are deleted (deleted) by you or expired.
The main types of cookies that fall on your hard drive are:
- Own cookies or so-called cookies. First-party cookies – these are the cookies we put on your hard drive to account for how much time you spend on our site, how often your visits are, what your preferences are according to the pages you visit, and more.
- Session cookies – this type of cookie remains on your hard drive and is stored there for as long as you visit the site.
- Social Networking Cookies – These cookies are placed on social networks (e.g., Facebook), and operators on any website have no control over them. To determine how and in which cases this type of cookie is used, you can understand the rules for using that particular social network.
Manage cookies and how to opt-out of a consent to their use:
This can be done from your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies yourself, including accepting or rejecting all cookies or accepting only some cookies. To find out how to manage cookies, visit the Help or Browser Settings section.
This website uses the following cookies:
- https://rent-a-carbg.com/bg/ uses Google Analytics – an online web analytics platform from Google Inc. Google Analytics generates cookies stored on your hard drive to analyze your website activity and all the information that the cookie collects for you as an online user is sent for analysis to a Google server in the U.S.
- Remarketing – This site uses Google Analytics remarketing, which allows you as a user to see ads outside of our site that match your interests and preferences. All of this is done with the Double Click cookie, and Google lets you opt out of it by visiting the Google ads opt-out page.
- Social Network Plugins – This website uses plugins on social networks Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest. Certain pages on the site (for example, a detailed product page) have social network buttons. If you’re signed in to one of our social networks during our visit to our website, the social network can link access to our website with your account. Then any action associated with using some of the buttons for sharing, liking, and so on. of social networks will be delivered to and stored on the social network so that your friends / followers will be able to see what you liked or shared on the specific website. If you do not want social networks to link your visit to our website with your accounts, you must exit your social networking account before visiting this website.